Friday, July 4, 2008

Moose Tracks

Moose has had quite an adventure with us. He's largely housebroken (unless it's raining outside, he's apparently scared of water), he's just an absolute joy with his love of life and wonderful attitude. He's come quite far.

But it's time for him to go a little further. This time without us. He's going to his furever home. I didn't want to spoil the surprise but it's finally happening for him. A wonderful WONDERFUL family is going to be lucky enough to add Mini Moose to their repertoire of sheepies.

Many many thanks to everyone who helped, in thought, word or deed. The feeling I get knowing that he's going to a great home is unbelievable.

Here he is with the new family.

4 comments:

Dermott said...

Yo Moose. Best of luck, bro. Any advice, any questions, remember I'm only the length and width of the internet away.

Anonymous said...

fHi! Im the oldest Daughter of ths Family and Right now Im in cincinnati and I just want to say Thank You and Moose will b very well taken care of! I cant wait to c him!
-Carlee

Anonymous said...

Wellllll.... I guess Raplie-Boy (the other dog in the picture) got a little lonely! I know that house seems empty with "only" one sheepdog!

I wonder does Mini-Moose bark and then in surprise look around to see where that noise he just made came from? I found that hilarious with Chelsey, the deaf dog he is "replacing"!

brendalove@gmail.com said...

Best of luck and well wishes to Moose. He's made my life a little richer just knowing him through the internets. What a relief to know he is safe and taken care of.