Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The good, the cute and the woofy

The Good:
Walking on the leash. He's tremendous! No pulling, no bad behavior at all. I can NOT believe it. Yesterday when I took him on his first walk it was like trying to walk 110 cats hopped up on meth and Redbull.

The Cute:
Okay this is a little out of chronological order. I took him for a fairly long walk and he just crashed when we got back. He's beyond exhausted. Video follows (sorry so dark):



The Woofy:
He discovered the TV today. He walked over, took one look and started barking. I was sitting on the couch in convulsive laughter because he was barking his warning bark at the TV and every couple of seconds he would get startled as a new scene would come on. Then he'd bark again. Too funny. I tried to get some video footage but I don't know if it came out. Regardless it was incredibly cute.

3 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Obviously he was trying to get your attention to see if the show had closed captioning.

Dermott said...

Yo Moose. I watch TV too. Or actually I watch all the zillions of coloured dots bouncing around on the TV screen. Some dogs do, some dogs don't. Take Barbra, for instance. The Prima Donna with whom I share accommodation. Take her, please. Anyways, she has no interest in TV.

In fact, I'm working on a format for a new TV series. Called Sheepie CSI. English Sheepdogs forensically tracking down food. I'm working up a support character - hard-of-hearing sidekick who barks in the car a lot. You'd be a natural.

brendalove@gmail.com said...

Stew...quite obviously he wanted something from the Home Shopping Network!